Monday, July 23, 2012

My still favorite gift card earning sites

I have a few favorite sites that you earn points in to redeem for gift cards. I may have shared these in the past, but thought I'd share again since it's been quite a while!

The first one is Swagbucks, hands down. I have earned soo many gift cards through this site. I love them. My favorite option is to cash out on is Amazon gift cards. 450 points is $5 Amazon card. The link to this one is: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kjsgirlx2


My next favorite place to earn gift cards is with Mypoints. You simply check the emails they send, click the link at the bottom and earn 5 points at a time. I have cashed out for many different types of cards with this one-- Bath & Body, Movies, Starbucks. There are many options to choose, including PayPal. You can also shop through this site and earn points for the dollars you spend. They have a lot of popular stores (like Walmart and many others!). Why not earn points with things you'd already buy anyway? This one is also attached to the Bzz Agent company (I may have talked about that before?) and when you complete your reports there they reward you with Bzz Points. Anyway, the link for that is: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/refSignup.do?refCode=PR0vo7APPbuEM--8c&arr=s12&afsrc=1&src=EXTERNAL_PUBLICATION
If that link does not work, please let me know because it was crazy trying to find it on their page!

Last, I've been using SuperPoints and clicking their emails for points. They also have various ways to earn, but I've never fully checked out what all it is. I like that I can just click the links from my phone when I'm bored. I have not gotten a gift card yet from them. I need 1000 points and I only have 979. Apparently, if you have 5 referrals, that withdrawal minimum goes down, but I've yet to get a referral under me :( I'd love for someone (okay at least 5 people) to sign up and use it with me! This one you can only generate one referral link at a time-- so here is one. If you find this link has already been taken, let me know in the comments and I will generate another one :) Here is the link for the first person to use: http://superpoints.com/refer/kjsgirlx2

These are all I can think of now, but if I remember others, I will share. I only post legit companies that actually pay, because I dont want you wasting your time. I only post things that are not fishy or spammy, or buggy, again-- I don't want people wasting their time on things that don't work or don't pay! I have spent a lot of time researching/trying different sites, and I like to share what works. Sorta like paying it forward! My full site of research is located at boredandbroke.blogspot.com. It's severely outdated, because for the most part I do the 3 above and work for ChaCha and sell my crafts and resale items online. It works for me :)

By the way, if you have companies/sites that you use to earn points/gift cards and I don't have them, I'd be happy to sign up under you-- so please feel free to post those things in the comments as well. Do not send me spammy, viral junk because I will not join those! Send me what you KNOW works and have been personally been paid on!

Have a great evening everyone!!

1 comment:

manohar said...

http://earnperform.blogspot.in/