Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

Update: I don't believe they are offering a $25 sign up bonus anymore, however I do think they honor $10 for each ref.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
I wanted to make sure this was LEGIT before I posted about it, but after researching it seems to be! I just validated my bank account with them, and just transferred the $25.00 sign up bonus to my account.

Here is my payment proof: http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z237/ALSpends/revolutionfeb08.jpg


Paypal now has competition thanks to an AOL co-founder. This new website is looking to compete with Paypal and eBay. They are currently offering $25 to sign up with them and $10 for each referral.

They are FDIC insured and do require a SSN.

If you are interested you will need to send me an email to either sullivanspends@Yahoo.com or bored.broke@yahoo.com in order for me to set you up and send you a link.

How it works.
MoneyExchange is an easy, secure, and reliable way to send and receive money online between accountholders for FREE.
FREE to register for an account
FREE to add money from your bank account
FREE to send money
FREE to receive money
FREE to request money
FREE to transfer money to your bank account
A transaction fee applies for check withdrawals, check stop payments, paper statements, ACH returns, and overdrafts.


Account issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation.

5 comments:

JACS-CORP: said...

http://HoneyBeeClicks.Com/promote.php?uid=183

Anonymous said...

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/

Anonymous said...

I used RME to accept payment for a laptop valued at $1150. I sold it for $700 plus express shipping of $55. I went to withdraw my $755 directly to my bank account and was denied and account locked. Seems that the sender had NSF and the payment from the sender's bank was returned and I'm out my $755 and a laptop. There is no seller or buyer protection with RME. I have to go after the person that I sold the laptop to. Even though a person has to add funds from their bank account and have them clear before payment can be sent the funds can come back as NSF because they don't directly clear from their bank account (does that make sense?) So I'm screwed!

KJ's Momma said...

Oh MY goodness! That really sucks! I will keep this in mind if I ever use RME for a buying transaction.

ace said...

I never had a problem with RME yet. You can use RME with the Abundant Living System providing the inviter accepts RME. I love RME despite the 2500 monthly limit. It's not a bad thing to actually have a limit in place, as I have heard horror stories from those who had been fxxked from using paypal and how some people had thousands of dollars stolen from paypal via false complaints from buyers on sites like ebay and such.